Most joyous occasion
Well, my scroll of Utsusemi, as well as my scroll of Tonko sold.
Boy was that an exciting moment, coming back to my mog, to find none less than 155,000 gil waiting there for me ^_^b
That alone will buy me my Dark staff, which i will need to level my White mage further.
On another note, I have given up on mining, as well as NM camping and Farming. from now on i will focus on leveling my Black mage subjob, Gardening and Fishing. Yes that's right, I am going back to Fishing. Don't like that?
Well then, you can either send me hordes of gil, or you can go suck on a carp :p
Also i will be doing more cooking, now that i have the gil to do it.
If you need Mithkabobs, Fishkabobs, Boiled Crab, Apple pies, Melon pies, Melon Juice, and Yagudo drinks(just a few more levels of cooking!), please send me a message and I will cook some up for you ^_^
Boy was that an exciting moment, coming back to my mog, to find none less than 155,000 gil waiting there for me ^_^b
That alone will buy me my Dark staff, which i will need to level my White mage further.
On another note, I have given up on mining, as well as NM camping and Farming. from now on i will focus on leveling my Black mage subjob, Gardening and Fishing. Yes that's right, I am going back to Fishing. Don't like that?
Well then, you can either send me hordes of gil, or you can go suck on a carp :p
Also i will be doing more cooking, now that i have the gil to do it.
If you need Mithkabobs, Fishkabobs, Boiled Crab, Apple pies, Melon pies, Melon Juice, and Yagudo drinks(just a few more levels of cooking!), please send me a message and I will cook some up for you ^_^

1 Comments:
At October 19, 2004 at 2:35 AM,
Beaty said…
Send me some Mithkabobs and Yagudo drinks.....to Japan! There is a severe shortage of such items all they have here is Pocky for god sakes! POCKY!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home