Chibi White Mage

My advenutes in the world of Vana'diel as a tarutaru white mage.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Wow, I just harvested another batch of Tree cuttings(two plants this time) for a total of 16 Platinum nuggets. That sold for a good 45,000G. Needless to say i was very happy about that, so far i'm three for three on Platinum nugget harvests, so I'm probably about due for a Rock salt harvest >_<>_<
I think from now on i'm going to just bite the tax bullet and put everything on sale in jueno, they just move so much quicker there, especially in the case of food.

1 Comments:

  • At October 20, 2004 at 3:03 AM, Blogger Beaty said…

    ...You didn't tell me you had tree cuttings! Damnation! Why don't you make some Ore! 100,000 gil ore! Then you could bribe high level woodworkers to make the staves for you! Where'd you get the cuttings anyways? f(^_^;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home