I'm taking a break from Final Fantasy for a while, about a month or so.
Moat Carp Counter
269 / 10,000
Craft Skill levels
- Fishing: 30
- Clothcraft: 3
- Cooking: 60
Things of Importantance
- Light Staff: Obtained
- Dark Staff: Obtained
- Holy Phial: Obtained
- Erase: Not Obtained
- Raise II: Not Obtained
- Healer's Duckbills: Obtained
- Healer's Cap: Obtained
- Healer's Pantaloons: Not Obtained
- Healer's Briault: Not Obtained
- Healer's Mitts: Not Obtained
Current Level
White Mage 55 / Black Mage 28
Previous Posts
- Citadel of death
- Luck strikes hard and fast
- I'll be making an update soon, and it will be big....
- Fish, Fish, more Fish
- People, I hate them so
- Gyah my eye's!
- Wow, I just harvested another batch of Tree cuttin...
- Most joyous occasion
- well after much dickering around i finally managed...
- well... i leveled to 51, which is my upper limit. ...

2 Comments:
At April 17, 2006 at 12:51 AM,
Anonymous said…
are you going to remove my comment too?
At April 17, 2006 at 12:53 AM,
Anonymous said…
i just commented and i'm commenting again but i checked and the entry i'm commenting to was posted 2004... sheesh. that was aaaaaaaaages ago. are you back to FF yet?
Post a Comment
<< Home